“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life,
the laws of the universe will be simple.”
~ Henry David Thoreau
The My Life Re-imagined Workshop dives into your imagination to first help you be conscious of the life you would love living, and then help you live that life you desire… all the way to the “end” of your human journey. No matter how old you are, it’s never to late to live a vision-driven (inside/out) life, verses a conditioned-based (outside/in) model.
Buddha brought up a notion thousands of years ago, saying, "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." James Allen, author of, As a Man Thinketh, written in 1902, basically said the same thing and wrote, "Man is the master of thought and molder of character by the actions he takes. He is the maker and shaper of his condition, environment and destiny."
It makes sense then to do whatever Soul Diving is necessary to fully explore what we truly think we want our lives to "be" and live “as if” we already living it. Sounds tricky, but it isn’t. We must first start with envisioning that life we would actually love living. Any navigation system needs a destination to help guide you how to get there. Clarity of vision is the first step. We then become the maker and shaper of our condition, environment and destiny, creating the inner world we desire first by using our thoughts, then bringing it into our outer world, not the other way around.
Henry Ford said, “If you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” Every thought, action and result is rooted in the mind.
You will learn:
• How believing, behaving and becoming effect your entire life
• To listen to and trust the messages from your heart
• To use your imagination to “feel” and “see” the life you would love living
• To look at the cause of your thinking
• To value your ability to dream/imagine and give yourself permission
• To step out of your comfort zone
• To understand how gratitude sets the stage for everything you do
• To ask the right questions
• And, much more…